Pricing for the 2020 season (May 1 – October 31)
Note: Our vans are built for 2 people. The minimum driving age is 21.
- Minimum of one (1) week rentals during high season (June – September),
- Civil liability insurance is included in the price.
- Unless the driver has an insurance policy valid in Québec (proof required) then an extra damage and collision insurance of 20$ per night is required to cover against any damages.
- Off-season rental is available upon request (low season rebates apply).
- Read the totality of our terms and conditions here.
For a precise estimate, please request a quote here.
What’s inside the vans
For more information on the Lazy Camper Van experience, please watch the following videos (FRENCH only, for now. English coming soon!). You may also see and read some of our past clients reviews here.
The basic kit (for 2 people) that comes with all our minivans
- Two camping chairs
- Folding table
- Propane BBQ and gas
- Cooking kit with cutting board, knife, wine opener, salad bowl, tongues, spatula, ladles, can opener, scissors, etc…
- Dishes, mugs, glasses, utensils
- Pots and pans
- Cooler fridge
- Sink with faucet
- Privacy curtains
- Mattress and pillows
- Sheets, duvet and blanket
- Cleaning kit with towel, cleaning cloth, sponge, brush, dishwasher liquid…
- USB car adapter
- iPhone cable
All drivers must have a valid drivers licence, accepted by the local authorities in order to drive a vehicle in Quebec.
The renter agrees to show proof of a valid insurance policy here in Quebec.
The driver’s insurance policy – as long as it comes from Quebec – will act as the main insurance policy in case of any damage or disaster.
If the renter does not have a valid insurance policy in Quebec, a mandatory premium of 20$ per night is required to protect against any damage or disaster.