The cool thing about renting a campervan in Montreal is to be able to go everywhere and follow your inspiration!
Everything is possible thanks to the reliability of our Toyota Sienna minivans that are fully equipped for your comfort.
Here are some ideas for your upcoming camping trip...
PS: please note that you are fully responsible for doing your trip research and that all is OK before you leave... this is just a starting point for you to get inspired by different routes and places 😉
Montreal to Gaspe: a classic
Take your time to get there. Quick stop in the Eastern Townships for the wine route, then Quebec City, Tadoussac, Percé ... You have so many choices!
Nova Scotia: Cabot Trail
This popular route covers much of Cape Breton Island and is filled with forests, hikes, and scenic drives... try it!
Parks in Quebec
- La Mauricie National Park
- Gaspesie National Park
- Mont-Mégantic National Park
- Fjord-du-Saguenay National Park
- Jacques-Cartier National Park
Parks in Ontario
- Bruce Peninsula National Park
- Bon Echo
- Elmore State Park, Vermont
- Acadia National Park, Maine
- Western White Mountain National Park, New Hampshire